The Municipal Center for Mediation operates through the Welfare Branch of the Community Services Administration. The service offered is intended for all residents of Jerusalem and its environs.
The team of mediators consists of certified and skilled mediators, with accumulated experience in mediation.
Areas of Mediation at the Center:
- Family mediation: separation and divorce agreements, marital harmony, financial agreements, parental coordination between divorced parents, old age: guardianship and intergenerational disputes, and more.
- Mediation on planning and construction, between applicants for and opponents of building permits.
- Disputes between neighbors.
- Community conflicts.
- Conflicts and disputes in any other field.
It is also possible to receive advice on these issues as needed.
Advantages of Mediation:
- Negotiations through dialogue and mutual respect
- Short and fast process
- Friendly and professional atmosphere
- Attentive listening to both parties
- Agreed and creative solutions
The meetings are modestly priced.
Confidentiality is guaranteed!