Rights and Obligations of Volunteers
Rights of volunteers:
- The volunteer is entitled to insurance under the National Insurance Law in the fields determined (by the Volunteer Rights Law) in the areas of welfare, education, health, environment, and emergency activities.
- The volunteer is entitled to receive suitable work conditions for his/her tasks, training as required, and accompaniment and guidance from the receiving system.
Obligations of volunteers:
- Maintaining confidentiality.
- Maintaining the rules of volunteering as set forth in the agreement with the operator (including job definitions, days and hours of volunteer work, receiving training, etc.).
- The volunteer must report to the operator about performing the volunteering tasks.
- The volunteer must notify in advance in case of absence and termination of volunteer work.
For special rights such as benefits and/or procedures, contact the operator directly.
For more information about the rights and obligations of the volunteers, go to the National Insurance Institute website: