הנחיות השירות הווטרינרי בנושא קורונה
The Municipal Veterinary Service invites you to adopt a dog. The coronavirus period offers us a good opportunity to adopt a new friend.
Veterinary Service Guidelines Regarding Corona
A dog can help relieve stress and loneliness.
Studies show there are benefits to stroking a furry friend, including reduced blood pressure and a stabilized heart rate.
How can you adopt a dog during this period?
We invite you to contact us at 1-700-701-777
Or by email – email@example.com
The Veterinary Service Operates in an Emergency Format
There will be no reception hours except in the cases listed below:
- Rabies Vaccination – will be performed during regular opening hours
- The service will be provided outside Veterinary Service offices
- You must arrive with a license paid in advance on the Municipality payment website. No payment will be accepted on the spot!
- If a resident has not received the payment slip, please contact 1-700-701-777 to issue a digital slip which will be sent to you by email. The form must be printed and paid on the Municipality website, and then you may arrive for the vaccination during normal opening hours.
- Visiting the Kennel
- Dogs in rabies quarantine will not be allowed to visited.
- The public will not have access to the kennel.
- Rabies Quarantine
- Kennel support services – medical treatments for dogs in quarantine / cleaning / feeding etc. will continue as usual.
- Quarantining of dogs that have bitten for rabies observation will continue as usual.
- Release of dogs that have completed rabies observation will be allowed during opening hours. Arrive at the facility and follow staff instructions.
- Visits will not be allowed during the rabies observation period.
- Dogs found roaming
- Release of owned stray dogs – a department employee will contact the dog owner and instruct them what to do.
- Injured or stray animals – a complaint should be submitted at the 106 hotline, 24/7.
- Food business inspections – will be carried out by department employees based on risk management.
- Public complaints will be answered during regular opening hours at 1-700-701-777 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org