The Sports Division of the Jerusalem Municipality is responsible for formulating the city's policy on all sports-related activities, planning and developing sports infrastructure and facilities, and developing programs and specialized services. The Sports Division offers a wide selection of activities for all city residents. Services include:
- Educating prospective sports instructors and managers Wingate Institute Academic College Jerusalem campus.
- Managing, maintaining, Developing infrastructure and operating municipal sports facilities.
- Financial support to community centers for various sports projects, events, and activities.
- Promoting SFA activities and competitive sports
- Providing a wide range of educational programs and projects targeting all populations.
- School and club leagues involving over 160 teams with competitions.
- Major sport events on national and international levels.