Regional Rehabilitation Stations
Regional Rehabilitation Stations provide services to people with disabilities. In addition, designated Rehabilitation Stations operate for people with hearing impairments and people with visual impairments.
|6 Florentine Street||Appointment by telephone||Ifah Klein – Director of Western Rehabilitation Station||02-5457853|
|6 HaMefaked Street||
Sundays, Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:00 to 15:00, Mondays and Wednesdays
from 8:00 to 17:00.
|Daudi Rabiah Gadir – Director of Eastern Rehabilitation Station||02-6718642, 02-6723235||02-6730902|
1 Clermont Ganneau Street
Entrance A, next to Kupat Holim
Visits must be scheduled in advance
|Daudi Rabiah Gadir – Director of Eastern Rehabilitation Station||02-6578240||02-5324359|
|18 Haoman Street||Visits must be scheduled in advance||Ruthi Ben Avrahan, office manager, Yoav Jacobson, community email@example.com|
In order to receive treatment, the family must contact the Rehabilitation Center in their area of residence. After the diagnosis and evaluation process, an intervention program will be established in partnership with the client. The response of the Rehabilitation Center will be given in accordance with the approval of the Welfare Ministry and its various branches (mental disability, rehabilitation and autism).
- Treatment, guidance, accompanying a family around the birth and raising of a child with disabilities, accompanying them in crisis situations and family and environmental problems.
- Intervention according to a focused treatment plan, according to the client’s needs.
- Consulting, providing information, mediation and referral to voluntary, public, commercial and government services and organizations.
- Advocacy and accompaniment of clients to realize their rights and their personal and familial empowerment.
- Enacting laws and appealing to the court to protect the helpless and guardians.
- Material assistance - subject to the level of family income, the budget of the Ministry of Welfare and the professional consideration of the social worker who is providing treatment.