Information for Family Caregivers & GuardiansDuring The Closure
The Closure poses unique challenges for family members and guardians who provide care for their loved ones who belong to a risk group.
Here are answers to frequently asked questions that will help guide you, the family caregivers, to how to behave responsibly while maintaining the your and your loved ones well-being and health.
- Information about Vaccines
- Health of family members during quarantine
- National Insurance Nursing Benefit
- Hiring a foreign worker during the closure
- Support for caring family members