There are a number of dedicated senior citizen employment centers in the city for seniors who want to volunteer in their areas of expertise or work for their livelihood or to keep busy. Studies indicate that employment at this age empowers individuals and has positive effects on health, self-image, contact with one’s surroundings, retention of cognitive abilities and more.
Centers for Paid Employment
Plus 60 and UP60+ Placement and Guidance Centers
Employment promotion center for senior residents aged 60+ who are interested in reintegrating into the employment market, developing a new career or starting an independent business.
The program is also suitable for remote accompaniment.
- Vocational training and guidance for those interested in increasing their income in order to increase their well-being
- Familiarity with job market demands and new career ideas
- Personal accompaniment and support during job search and integration
- Occupational development suitable for age based on knowledge and employment experience
- "Employment Renewal" Workshops
- Workshops to strengthen digital skills
- Intended for entrepreneurship
Ben Yehuda 3rd floor 3.
Up 60+ Guidance and Growth Center for Senior Citizens in Jerusalem
The service is intended for those who are about to retire in the coming months, or those who have retired in the last five years.To the top