List of Architect Accompanying Architect Reservoir
The Conservation Department of the Jerusalem Municipality has established a database for a conservation architect. This repository list is binding.
Definition of the role of architect accompanying the conservation work
The architect accompanying the conservation work will be responsible for the planning of the conservation and restoration work as well as responsible for supervising the execution of the above, in full coordination with the conservation department of the Jerusalem Municipality.
Requirements of the conservation department for the conservation escort architect
- Update the conservation department on the receipt of the building permit as well as on the date of commencement of work.
- Before the work begins on the site, the stages of the work will be defined and submitted in writing to the reference of the conservation department.
During the works make sure to follow all the preservation guidelines incorporated in the building permit.
- Report in writing to the reference of the Conservation Department any action that does not meet the conservation and restoration requirements as presented in the building permit.
- Before performing any of the above steps (Section 0) the conservation guidelines will be submitted in writing for approval by the Municipal Conservation Department, these guidelines will be accompanied by plans, details, specifications, etc. as needed.
- The completion of a phase of the conservation work must be reported in writing to the referent of the Conservation Department in order to obtain its approval. It is not possible to proceed to the next stage without the approval of the conservation department on the previous stage.
- A conservation accompanying report must be submitted to the Conservation Department and the Construction Supervision Department according to the format of the Conservation Department once every two weeks.
- It is the responsibility of the accompanying conservation consultant to coordinate a tour with a referral from the conservation department once a month on site.
An architect who signs an appointment form is obligated to carry out the requirements of the department
Below is a list of the database approved by the Conservation Department of the Jerusalem Municipality
1. Edelkop Marcus
2. Horizon Avner
3. Amnon Bar-Or
4. Arad Selma
5. A crowded fence
6. Ziv Eyal
7. Zalkin Shamir
8. Jonas Michael
10. Marla Hyber Goldstein
11. Saban Leah
12. Diesel Giora
13. Diesel Dror
14. Padan Uri
15. Root Suspension
16. Shapira Moshe