Jerusalem, the capital of Israel, abounds in sites for preservation, as a historic city that encompasses various categories of preservation, from the Old City and its environs declared for preservation on a global scale, within the UN institutions entrusted with preserving world heritage, through preservation neighborhoods built outside the Old City walls. 19 to houses built by architects who worked in the city and created the Jerusalem construction tradition.
All the planning institutions that have ever operated in the city, recognized the special and wonderful values of Jerusalem and established the principles of preservation as fundamental pillars for the development of the city. The planning institutions of Jerusalem adopted the planning principles of the English planners during the Mandate period which determined the principles of preservation of the city.
Summary of 2019 Report to the Ministry of Finance - Conservation - For the file click here
Summary of the year 2020 Report to the Ministry of Finance - Conservation - For the file click here
Specifics (Details available at the Hebrew website):
- Buildings for preservation - old card
- List of Architect Accompanying Architect Reservoir
- List of conservation engineers
- Instructions for preparing a preliminary documentation file and a complete documentation file
- Procedures of the Conservation Unit in the Permit Track and in the Master Plan and NPA 38
- Complex documentation files
- Agendas and Minutes of the Conservation Committee