Permit Information File
You can apply for a permit information file and pay a fee online.
Permit information file
- In accordance with the provisions of Amendment 101 to the Planning and Building Law - only the applicant may apply for a permit information file.
- Applicants who do not have permission to submit on the Jerusalem Municipality website - can contact the Licensing Department to obtain a password (only after submission of documents and filling in personal details).
- Sending an application for a permit is only possible online through the Jerusalem Municipality website. The response of the Department of Information and Mapping at all stages of the process from the moment the application is received until its completion is given to the application editor via e-mail.
- Permit information file: The permit information file as defined in Amendment number 101 to the Planning and Building Law (except for information on infrastructure), will be sent digitally to the application editor and will contain all attachments digitally including guidelines and a measurement map with building lines marked.
- The permit information file will be used by the applicant for the preparation of the permit application and will also be used by the Construction Licensing Department when the permit application is opened. At the time of opening the permit application, it is not necessary to print the permit information file, but only to indicate the file number.
- The permit information file is valid for two years. It will not be possible to renew this file. During the transition period, building lines printed on paper and signed from September 2016 until further notice, will be valid for two years from the date of their signing.
- The applicant must enter as many details as possible and must specify the nature of the permit application. The information file will be provided in accordance with the type of the application. It should be noted that it is possible to mark several types of application (option for multiple selection of the essence of the application) as well as several uses (option for multiple selection of uses). It will not be possible to apply for a permit when the type of application is different from the permit information file.
- When entering the surveyor's information in the submission form, entering the surveyor's ID number or alternatively the surveyor's license number and refreshing the page, the system will automatically fill in all his details. If the surveyor is not recognized in the municipal system, the necessary fields should be filled.
- The applicant must attach to the submission a measurement map in accordance with the measurement regulations in DWG format, a signed measurement map in PDF format as well as 4 photos of the site or building in accordance with the planning and building regulations.
Submitting an online application for a permit information file
- Please note that, following the changes in the law and the planning and building regulations, each permit application requires an information file for the permit, which also includes the marking of building lines.
- The permit information file refers to the type of permit application that will be submitted in the next step and does not constitute general information about the site but specific information for the type of application.
For one site - 190 NIS
For two consecutive sites - NIS 304
For three consecutive sites - 403 NIS
- Applying for a permit information file on the Jerusalem Municipality website will only be allowed for application editors and licensed engineers to apply for a permit.
- Recognizing of the application editor will be possible with the the password issued by the Licensing and Construction Department.
- Applicants who have not yet registered and received a password, please contact the Licensing and Construction Department for details:
Kohava TurjemannTo the top
Threshold conditions and guidelines for a measurement map:
Changes in the measurement map configuration for the permit / permit information file / building lines-
A measurement map must be submitted in accordance with the document for the preparation of a measurement map published by the Israel Mapping Center dated 1/8/2017 only:
- Please note that entering the location data is extremely important for finding the application later.
- The payment for the service is determined in accordance with the number of plots requested and / or the number of field cells and / or plots. It is therefore important to enter this data when submitting the application.
In plots included in "Gushey Shuma") Estimate for taxation blocks) , or in areas where there is no background of lumps, it is important to attach documents with the "Attachments" button, such as a taboo wording in "Gushey Shuma", a valid ID card for registration, a commitment to register a credit card etc.To the top
Instructions for submitting an information file for a permit:
- Guidelines for submitting an information file for a permit for additional construction and / or a balcony in sites where no building lines have been defined in the master plan.
- In accordance with the summary of a meeting that was held on 01/10/2020, it was decided that in sites where the plans apply did not define building lines (in neighborhoods such as Neve Yaakov, Ramot, Armon Hanatziv, Pisgat Ze'ev Merkaz, Gilo, etc.), the permit applicant will be required to attach an affidavit detailing building permits Given to the building additions in the property, according to which the "approved building contour line" (in orange) will be marked on the measurement plan to be submitted in the permit information file.
- A condition for preparing an information file for a permit in the above sites will be the submission of an affidavit and the marking of the "approved building contour" in orange on the measurement plan.