Instructions for filling out forms and approvals for Form 4
Forms and applications to be submitted for construction supervision during construction until application to Form 4
- Appointment responsible for execution
- Form A - Appointment responsible for the audit
- Contract with a registered contractor together with a copy of a valid registration certificate
- Safety organization plan, according to the condition in the permit (at the bottom of the above page)
- Application for Form 2
- Complete measurement plan in:
Affidavit of a certified surveyor - adjusting the location of the excavations to the foundations of the permit
Affidavit of a certified surveyor - adjusting the location of the foundation floor to the permit
- Form B - Report responsible for the audit:
On marking building lines
On finishing basics
On the foundation floor
On finishing shelter / protected room
On skeletal finishing
On completion of construction including development
Affidavit responsible for performing the skeleton regarding the shelter / protected room
Application for Form 4
- Application for a final certificate for scheduling an appointment in the department - click here (under Planning Administration)
Safety organization plan
The purpose of a safety organization plan is to maintain public safety and quality of life during construction, and especially in construction very close to residence.
- Determining conditions in the permit to achieve the goal.
- Enforcement of the conditions in the permit through the supervision of construction.
The wording of the terms
The following conditions will be recorded in the building permit: ''A condition for the start of the work is the submission of a safety organization plan for the site, prepared by the person responsible for the execution of the skeleton.."
The plan will include:
- Locating the area of organization and the area for construction waste.
- Details of the safety and warning measures for the protection of those coming and / or passing in the vicinity.
- The construction work on the site, in everything related to organization and safety, will be carried out in accordance with what is described in the site's safety organization plan.
The accompanying material
The person responsible for the execution of the skeleton, appointed by the permit holder, shall submit a safety organization plan for the site as defined in the Occupational Safety Regulations, Section 166.
The plan will include:
- Locating an organization area.
- Locating an area for building debris.
Details of the safety measures for the protection of those coming and / or passing in the vicinity.
- Detail the warning measures.
- Marking the fencing and separation of the areas used for construction.
In any case, the quality of life of the building's island and its surroundings will be preserved as much as possible. Under no circumstances will access to the building and the possibility of living in it reasonably and safely be harmed.
A copy of the plan shall be forwarded to the Labor Department to the Supervisor of Labor, in accordance with section 166 of the Regulations, as aforesaid.
The person responsible for the execution of the skeleton, as defined in the Planning and Building Law, will be responsible for preparing a safety organization plan for the site subject to the permit, as stated. The responsibility for the implementation and execution of the plan applies to the person responsible in the law for fulfilling and complying with the conditions in the permit. All this without detracting from the liability under any other law.
Planning and Building Law, 5755-1965 (and regulations to the law)
Jerusalem By-Law (Dangerous Buildings), 5741-1980.
Jerusalem By - Law (Maintaining Order and Cleanliness), 1978.
Occupational Safety Ordinance (new version), 1970.
Occupational Safety (Construction Works) Regulations, 1988.
In any case, the local planning and construction committee (hereinafter "the committee") may, through the city engineer and / or the supervisor of work and / or the hazardous building engineer and / or the supervisor of construction or on their behalf, be exempt from the above or alternatively instruct the person in charge As stated, add or change from the program, to their professional opinion.
Enforcement of the procedure, in relation to the licensing process, applies to the Department of Building Licensing. The responsibility for enforcing compliance with the conditions / conditions in the building permit rests with the Department of Construction Supervision. Failure to comply with the conditions in the permit will constitute a reason, as is customary, for termination of employment.To the top