Objections and Appeals
What are the objections and appeals?
An individual required to pay municipal tax, has 90 days from the date of receiving the payment notice to submit his/her objections to the Municipal Tax Administration for the following reasons: an error in the zone, type of building, size of asset, use, possession and/or ''controlling party''.
An individual considering him/herself wronged by the Municipal Tax Administration's reply to his/her objection can submit an appeal to the Appeal Committee, regarding the decision within 30 days from receiving the reply. The Appeal Committee is an independent and objective body in the Municipality.
Important to note:
Submitting an objection does not postpone the date of payment and submitting an objection will not delay enforcement procedures.
To obtain a lower tariff for industries or workplaces
Please submit the 3 following certificates:
- A copy of the purchase/rent agreement.
- A statement by the holder signed before an attorney or a court registrar, attesting to the nature of use of the asset and date of commencing such use.
- A copy of a license from the Municipality, Ministry of Health etc. – if obligated to obtain such licenses.
Please submit the following certificates:
- Attestation d'un avocat ou d'un greffier du tribunal que la propriété est vide et complètement inutilisée.
- Une copie du permis autorisant que ce bien est destiné au domaine de l'industrie ou du travail. Nous vous recommandons de consulter le formulaire d’exonération de la Arnona pour un bien vide.