Upgrading the Traffic on Derech Hevron
The Jerusalem Municipality and the Ministry of Transportation are working to upgrade the traffic on Derech Hevron.
The Work Will Include:
- Construction of stones and traffic island
- Paintwork and traffic signs
- Movinglighting and traffic lights
- Giving priority to traffic light and installing enforcement cameras in the public transportation
Starting: August 2019,
Estimated end: February 2020
During November, the following directions will be changed as indicated on the map:
- A right turn from Derech Hevron to Yehuda Street will be added
- Daniel Yanovsky Street straight to Yehuda Street will be possible
- Right turn from Derech Hevron to Ester HaMalka St will be canceled
- Left from Derech Hevron to Ester HaMalka St will be canceled
- Left lane will be added from Hebron Road to Hanoch Albek
During the work, traffic lights may be stopped and police will direct them.
Night work will be carried out in cases where daytime work cannot be performed and in accordance with the police decision
Drivers are requested to comply with the traffic signs and direction signs on site.
For More Information:
Municipal hotline 106
Project Manager, Gadish, 054-7776633