106 Day at the Municipality: Quizes, Tours, Lectures and Presentations
On Wednesday (June 10), the Jerusalem Municipality will hold the municipal call center 106 day to make it accessible to the general public in an experiential way.
The special day, initiated by the Jerusalem Municipality and in cooperation with the municipal call center and "HaNasick HaKatan", a mixed group of residents of the city, will include the visit of Jerusalem Mayor, Moshe Lion, to the call center , the virtual screening of Zoom Workshops, a hotline that will receieve questions from residents, App competition and Zoom tours in Hebrew and Arabic.
Events that Will Take Place During Day 106:
- The play "The Incarnation of Application" - a fascinating and funny story of everyday life and how the public can affect the space.
- Competition between downloaders of the municipal app - To participate in the competition, You should download the municipal app. Opening another app via chat will increase your chances of winning. Prizes will be awarded! (Tablets, vouchers for small businesses, vouchers for a restaurant meal and more).
02-6544910: Recording on audio lines to Haredi Public
- Trivia quiz carries awards for hotline referrals.
- Workshop with a street artist - "How to see things differently?"
- Virtual tours at the call center 106
Last year, the call center 106 handled about 350,000 inquiries last year, about 30,000 a month and about 1,500 a day. At the hotline, there are 40 delegates working on shifts, most of them are students. In the summer months, the peak was recorded in July - about 40,000.
The Jerusalem Mayor, Moshe Lion: "I congratulate the municipal call center 's team for the significant mission to work for the welfare of residents and we will continue to provide high value services to residents."