The Purple Label - Corona Business Regulations
Dear Business Owner - As part of the new guidelines published in the Corona Emergency Regulations (Amendment No. 5), 2020, business owners who are required to have a Purple Label (Tav) must submit a signed statement to the Business Promotion Division of the Jerusalem Municipality before starting the business.
Please note that all required fields must be filled in and you must put your signature in the white rectangle at the bottom of the form (you can sign with the mouse or in any other way depending on your mobile device/computer).
After submitting the form you will be notified by email and SMS. Receipt of the notice constitutes approval. From this moment you will be able to open the business subject to full compliance with the terms (as set out below) you have stated.
It should be noted that the above does not give consent, approval or exemption from the requirements of any other law.
1. Questioning and measuring fever: The business shall be operated in accordance with the provisions of regulation 3A (1) (a) and (b), i.e. the employer must ensure the following:
• Questioning those who enter the business (cough? It is mandatory to ask all customers as well as employees).
• Fever measurement by non-invasive means.
2. Appointment of "Corona Responsible" employee.
3. Ensuring that employees maintain hygiene rules, including regularly disinfecting internal surfaces of the business.
4. At the business counter there must be a partition between the seller and the customer.
5. Make sure, as far as possible, to keep a distance of at least 2 meters between people who do not live in the same place, including in queues.
6. Marking places to stand in the cash register area and in the area where there is a queue.
7. Placing signage in a conspicuous place for the purpose of maintaining such distance.
8. Prevent crowding of people in one place (including employees), and for this purpose, regulate visitors' entry so that there are no customers in the store constituting more than 2 customers per active register at any time. In a store of over 100 square meters - there should be no more than 4 customers per employee (i.e. 4 employees = 16 customers).
9.In a business where shift workers are employed - shift workers should try to stay in the same group of workers.
Restrictions and rules applicable to business owners in addition to the above terms
• Compliance with workforce restrictions
• Personal equipment for every employee
• Guiding employees to maintain hygiene
• Compliance with the rules of wearing a mask:
1. Do not allow entry to a person who is not wearing a mask (unless exempt - such as a child under 6 or a person with disabilities).
2. . Do not give service to a person who is not wearing a mask (unless exempt as stated above).
3. Signage - at the entrance to the business and prominent places regarding the obligation of wearing a mask.
4. If there is an advertising system in the business - there must be notification of wearing a mask at least once every 30 minutes.
5.Ensure that workers wear a mask.