Tour Information and Cost
The Visitor Center is pleased to host you on a tour of the Jerusalem Municipality and to share with you the magic and interest of the City Hall compound, Safra Square.
The "Tav Sagol" purple label guidelines must be followed before joining a tour:
- Before the tour begins, you must measure your fever to make sure you don't have a fever
- A distance of 2 meters between participants in the tour must be maintained.
- All must wear a mask covering mouth and nose.
- Hygiene and disinfection instructions must be followed.
- One must not go on the tour if with a fever or with respiratory symptoms.
The visit includes a tour of the city hall, entrance to 3D model of Jerusalem and a spectacular view of the old and new neighborhoods of the city. The municipality is an active and vibrant place and welcomes you to enjoy a fascinating and experience.
Group tours and Individuals tours are available.
How to book a tour:
A tour must be booked in advance. Click to complete the form.
The cost of a a guided tour is NIS 150 (up to 15 people), NIS 10 for each additional participant.
The escort of a special needs person, who has certification, is not obligated to pay.
Note your preference on your booking form.
- Cash payment upon arrival
- Credit Card - payment online at the municipality's website , you will recieve the invoice reference at the Visitor Center Office.
- Bank Transfer - Please contact the Visitor Center prior to tour.
- Cheque payable to "עיריית ירושלים" (Hebrew) upon arrival or sent to: Jerusalem Municipality, Service Quality Authority, Visitor Center, near Hanna Abadi, 1 Safra Square, PO Box 775.
The booking can be canceled or changed without charge up to 2 business days (Sun - Thurs 8am - 3pm) Afterwards, a 150 NIS cancellation fee is charged for each guide ordered.
Cancellation or change should be made by email and will only be valid upon receipt of approval from the Center's Reservation Department.
Using Waze - point of destination: Visitor Center, Jerusalem Municipality,
Paid Parking available at the Safra Square parking lot, address: Shivtei Israel 12 or on a neighboring street.
Rules of Conduct:
- The tour involves walking outdoors, it is advised to wear comfortable shoes and appropriate clothing.
- A delay in arrival of a group beyond the prescribed time may result in cancellation / shortening of the tour.
- Any change in the dates of arrival (date / time) and change in the number of visitors requires a written update of at least 48 hours in advance.
- Please speak softly and do not eat inside the buildings of the municipality.
- Follow the directions of the guide and observe the safety rules during the tour. Stay with the group and do not climb on the railing.
- When entering the council hall, sit on the chairs intended for the public and do not touch the installed equipment.
- Visitors must be aware that the date of the visit and / or the tour route may change for reasons that are not dependent on the visitor center.
- The Visitor Center will not be responsible for any damage that may be caused to visitors during the tour.
- Entry into City Hall buildings with weapons requires the presentation of valid permits.
- The tour is accessible for special needs. Please update us in advance by email: email@example.com.
* The City Model is under renovations and is closed until further notice *
The opening date of the City Model will be given below.
To contact the City Model, please send an e-mail to Natalia Ostrovsky