• Providing authorization of the Department to building permit requests from an environmental aspect: preventing the penetration of radon, removing rubble and sand to sanctioned sites, preventing air pollution from parking garages, kitchens and generators, gathering data regarding the presence of hazardous materials amongst rubble, complying with the provisions of the law regarding the prevention of noise hazards.
• Designating terms and conditions, examining the execution and providing authorization from the Department as regards obtaining a Completion Certificate / Form 4.
• Handling problems of air pollution and noise, resulting from the uncontrolled use of modern technological devices in industry, in businesses, in transport and in construction, through operating sophisticated monitoring equipment.
• Handling inquiries from the residents of the city regarding matters of hazards: noise, dust, hazardous materials, radiation, etc.
• Initiating new municipal by-laws for environmental protection.
|Gil Reichman||The Environmental Quality Department Manager||02-6297879||02-6296475||contact us|
|Nimrod Levi||Air Quality coordinator||02-6296049||02-6296475||contact us|
|Andrei Shapira||Noise coordinator||02-6296480||02-6296475||contact us|
|Amiram Rotem||Environmental Radiation Manager||02-6296482||02-6296475||contact us|
|Avi Shapira||Licensing and Treatment of Environmental Hazards Manager||02-6298189||02-6296478||contact us|
|Nimrod Levi||Industries and Dangerous Materials coordinator||02-6296049||02-6296475||contact us|
|Amiram Rotem||Planning and Sustainable Development Manager||02-6296482||02-6296475||contact us|
|Ami Kaplan||Recycling and Solid Waste||02-6296473||02-6296475||contact us|