Documents required for the issue of a parking permit:
- Address of the disabled parent requiring the health care aide.
- Summary of medical information confirming that the parent requires a health care aide.
- Parking permit applicant’s vehicle license.
- Company vehicle – official authorization from the resident’s work place, signed by a company/association signatory, stating that the company vehicle is for their use only, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Privately owned company vehicle – authorization from the company’s accountant, stating that the company owner owns the shares/company plus 3 pay stubs and official confirmation from the work place.
- In case of a vehicle owned by a leasing company and used by a company/private individual, a contractual agreement between the leasing company and the parking permit applicant must be submitted.
- Requestor’s valid driver’s license.
The request will be passed to the professional committee for their approval.
Exceptional parking permit – restricted to the 2 streets near the parent’s residence only.