Documents required for the issue of a parking permit:
- Address of the parent requiring long-term care.
- Summary of medical information regarding the parent requiring long-term care.
- Vehicle license of the vehicle owned by the applicant.
- Exclusive vehicle - Official approval from the resident’s workplace, signed by an authorized signatory on behalf of the company / association, certifying that the vehicle is for the applicant’s exclusive use, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Privately owned company vehicle - A certificate from the company’s accountant certifying that the vehicle owner is the shareholder / company, as well as the 3 last pay stubs and official approval from the workplace.
- Vehicle owned by a leasing company and used by a company / individual - the tag applicant is required to present a binding agreement between the leasing company and the tag applicant.
- Valid driver’s license in the applicant’s name.
Please note: The exceptional tag is restricted to a maximum of 2 streets only near the parent’s place of residence.
The request will be passed to the professional committee for their approval.
Exceptional parking permit – restricted to the 2 streets near the parent’s residence only.