Chol Hamoed Succoth - October 6-12, 2017, 14th of Tishrei 5769
CityPass will adjust the frequency of the light train on demand, so that between 9:00 and 20:00 a train will arrive every six minutes.
The light rail controllers will be placed next to the ticketing machines at the central stations in order to assist the traveling public and visitors in the purchase process as necessary, and to speed up the process.
On the day of the priestly blessing, on October 8, 2017 (Sunday), there will also be manned sales stations at the Ammunition Hill stations and at the municipality where it will be possible to purchase round trip tickets on credit or cash.
Egged - reinforcement and special lines:
Line 111 - will operate on the Sukkot holiday on October 8-10, 2017 (Sunday through Tuesday) from the Teddy Stadium parking lot to the Western Wall, and will run in the direction of the Teddy-Kotel Stadium from 7:00 am to 10:00 pm. and from the Kotel to Teddy from 08:00 to 23:00. The trip is free of charge. We recommend parking at the Teddy Stadium parking lot or nearby parking lots, and follow the directions at the stadium because of the feasibility of the changes.
Lines 1 and 3 - The hours of these lines during Sukkot will be extended towards the Western Wall, and will run toward the Western Wall until 2:00 PM, and from the Kotel until 3:00 PM On Hoshana Rabbah night, the lines will operate throughout the night.
At certain hours, these lines will travel directly to the Kotel from the Ramat Shlomo, Ramot, Neve Ya'akov, Har Nof, Givat Shaul and Bayit Vegan neighborhoods: from 17:00 to 20:00 during chol hamoed and until 21:30 on Motzei Shabbat and Motzei Yomtov.
Line 333 - The line will operate during Sukkot from the Shmuel Hanavi station (the stone station) to the Western Wall, which ends at Har Hotzvim, and provides a link to the interurban lines on Sunday 8/10/17. the following On Monday and Tuesday the busses will run from 11:00 until midnight.
Closure of roads to private vehicles (October 8-10, 2017):
1. Hebron Road - From the Hasmonean St. to the Old City.
2. Road No. 1 - From the national headquarters in the direction of the Old City.
3. Yitzhak Kariv - in both directions.
4. Agron Street in the direction of Mamilla.
5. Jerusalem Brigade - in both directions.
6. The Old City will be closed to private vehicles except for residents of the area. A vehicle carrying a disabled person will enter the Old City via the Zion Gate from Derech Hebron / David Remez only. Large vehicles with a disabled person will arrive at the Old City from the direction of Wadi Joz, to the Dung Gate.