Check List of Initial Arrangements

​What needs to be done?
Who deals with this?

Check List of Initial Arrangements
What needs to be done?Who deals with this?
Initial guidance & counselingMinistry of Immigrant Absorption
Financial assistanceMinistry of Immigrant Absorption
Referral to ulpanMinistry of Immigrant Absorption
Opening of bank accountCommercial banks
Returning Minors and Immigrant Citizens registration with a national health fundPost office branches
Request for child allowanceInstitute of National Insurance
Registration of children to day care centers / nursery schools / schoolsLocal Authority
Issue of Identity CardMinistry of Interior
Registration of address in Identity CardMinistry of Interior
Receiving Eligibility Certificate from the Ministry of HousingBranches of mortgage banks
Request for assistance in rentMatan Chen, Amidar and Migar Companies
Pregnant women, children up to 4, development follow-up, vaccinationsFamily Health Centers
Referral to kibbutz ulpanJewish Agency - Information Centers
Exchange of driver's licenseLicense Bureau
Authorization of academic degreesMinistry of Education and relevant ministries based on field of study



Whenever you go to the Ministry of Immigrant Absorption, make sure you take your Immigration Certificate and Identity Card with you.