The Yerushalmi Resident Card is a unique card available to permanent Jerusalem residents which entitles its bearer to special benefits and discounts for parking lots in the city, cultural events, shows, sports, studies and afterschool activities, recreational activities and more.
Cards are issued in the following ways:
- Bring your ID card and attachment as well as your Oleh card to the Jerusalem Municipality building at 1 Safra Square, 3rd floor.
Hours: Sun, Mon, Wed, Thurs between 09:00 - 15:00 and Tuesdays between 09:00 - 18:00
- At Ulpan Beit Ha'am and Ulpan Etzion there are specific days for issuance of Yerushalmi Cards. With the approval of the head of the ulpan and the presentation of your oleh card, you will be issued your Yerushalmi Resident card.
- The neighborhood absorption centers are another place you can go to get a card issued. The absorption coordinators are authorized to issue cards to new immigrants as early as their first visit to the center.
- If you have made a connection with one of the overseas aliyah coordinators, they may be able to assist you in obtaining your Jerusalem resident card.
- You may also have a Yerushalmi Resident Card mailed to you by filling out the following online form.